Large medical device company in Irvine is hiring Warehouse Associates!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
· Checks sales orders
· Ships product out in accordance with sales order requests
· Ensures that outgoing shipments are complete and correct
· Identifies, tracks and resolves inventory and shipping errors, problems or delays
· Processes materials received.
· Checks, verifies and tags materials.
· Checks receipts for proper quantities and item numbers.
· Enters receiving information into the computer and forwards necessary information to area personnel.
· Conducts monthly inventories of materials and finished goods. Ensures that all goods are appropriately packaged and labeled before storage.
· Moves materials and finished goods to production or storage areas. Restocks shelves as needed.
· Identifies, tracks and resolves receiving errors or discrepancies. Initiates follow-up of missing, damaged or delayed goods.
· Rejects damaged goods and corrects or refers problems accordingly.
· Any other duties as directed by supervisor/manager of department.
Minimum of 2 years experience in general warehouse (shipping and receiving)
· Experience with ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning system preferred
· Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures and standards
· Previous experience with Federal Express and UPS
· Dependable and punctual
· Good verbal communication skills
· Well-organized, detail-oriented
· Ability to coordinate well with others
· Adaptable and team player
EDUCATION: Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Attention To Detail
Enterprise Resource Planning