VP - Sales Strategy (Hospitality)
Our client is looking for a special executive leader to serve in this newly created role focusing on Sales, but more so on the Strategy of selling the business... This is the perfect opportunity for a strategic business development pro to make a serious impact on the business and in their career!!
- $130,000 - $170,000
- PLUS 50% BONUS
- FULL Benefits
VP - Sales Strategy Role
- Penetrate the various diverse markets who could potentially do business
- Identify, evaluate and form alliances with associations, organizations, etc with the focus on revenue
- Research market segments for potential business and target strategically those segments
- Form alliances with publications and suppliers
- Quantify all existing business segments and utilize evident strengths to help drive revenue
- Work with the team to enhance the website, advertising and marketing materials to increase Sales
- Uncover new clients and expand the various business segments
- Help the sales team understand the various segments and how to work best with decision makers
- Help CLOSE new and expanded business that is uncovered
VP - Sales Strategy Qualifications
- Strong resume in business development
- Strong background in business development and penetrating new markets
- Established contacts within various business segments and associations within those segments
- Well versed in the nuances marketplace
- Strong networking experience/ capability in the government, education, athletics, association markets
- Experience working at senior levels with multi-million dollar transactions
- Track record of developing and executing strategy
- Must be a real team player with strong personal initiative
- Has the capacity to develop and execute a plan to accomplish the objectives in the job description
- Ability to very quickly form alliances and relationships
- Experience in mapping organizations and industries to drive revenue
5 Advantages YOU get using Patrice & Associates - GFS
- We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
- We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
- We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (YOU jump the line)
- We work confidentially protecting your job while looking for new opportunities
- We give you the advantage of being in our secure database for future options
PATRICE & ASSOCIATES HAS HUNDREDS OF OPENINGS
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION !!
EOE - EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant recruiters | restaurant recruiter | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | executive chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service | casual full service | food service | casual dining | steakhouse | sports bar | buffet | quick-casual | casual dining | fast-casual | District Manager | Store Manager | Training Manager | Catering Manage | Hotel Manager | F&B Manager | GM | AGM | RGM | Area Manager | Hospitality Manager
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1989 in the basement of Patrice's home, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting has grown to become one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country.
View the full profile
Our franchisees and recruiters are of the highest caliber. Our team has strong in experience and includes backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly’s and YUM Brands.