Wren Kitchens, the UK's number one kitchen retailer and manufacturer, is expanding into the USA! Wren is a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens and delivering a world-class customer experience.
We employ over 4,500 people in the UK and in the past three years, our kitchen sales have totalled over $1.2bn. In the financial year of 2019 alone we recorded revenue of over $850 million.
In the UK we manufacture all of our kitchens out of three state of the art factories and we are proud to say that in the USA we will also be manufacturing locally in our new factory in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania.
Wren is famous for providing tailored kitchens at DIY prices and with the largest range of colours and styles, we have the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
This year also saw Wren named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest privately owned company in the UK.
We could not be more excited to be opening brand new kitchen showrooms and manufacturing facilities in the USA throughout 2020. We are looking for exceptional people to join our business and begin an exciting and fast-paced career. This is the perfect time to join Wren as we begin our rapid growth across the East Coast.
What's great about working for us?
- A fantastic team environment with great facilities
- Excellent in-role training and development
- Fantastic career advancement opportunities
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- Paid vacation allowance
- 401(k) plan
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Generous employee discount
- An unrivalled bonus scheme for attendance and performance
- Controls the operation of the machine including adjustments and minor repairs necessary to produce a quality product.
- Meets company processes and product specifications
- Minimize machine downtime through effective and efficient trouble-shooting
- Ensure all daily departmental duties are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and organisation within the department.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and ensure machines are running at established speeds
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need
- Ability to deliver good quality products to set timescales
- Work as a team player and have the ability to coordinate with fellow workers
- Maintains quality standards for the product
- Continuously improve and demonstrate job skill depth and knowledge
Who are we looking for?
- Manufacturing experience in woodworking environment
- Skilled in Machine operating and controlling quality standards
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to pass background check and drug test
- Machine Controls
- Manufacturing Instructions
- Manufacturing Process Management
- Operate Machine
- Woodworking Machines