To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Crystal Lake, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior FP&A Analyst
MVP • Crystal Lake, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, an international manufacturing company located in Crystal Lake is currently in search of an FP&A Analyst to join their team. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity!
Senior FP&A Analyst
Full Time/Direct Hire
The primary mission of the Senior Analyst is to work as a member of the Corporate FP&A Team to prepare forecasts and budgets, analyze the worldwide consolidated financial results and develop reporting of meaningful metrics for management. This includes developing the 5 year plan and forecasts/budget, conducting monthly consolidated financial fluctuation reviews, and providing support for the SAP BPC consolidation tool/process and special projects.
- Analyze Worldwide consolidated financial statements
- Support preparation of regular reporting and analysis to Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Serves as System Administrator for the SAP BPC (corporate consolidation software) from a FP&A perspective
- Define and drive projects to create the appropriate level of information collected in consolidating systems to support business intelligence tool and dashboard reports and monthly segment financial reports
- Provide functional finance support to corporate functions (direct corporate cost and global functional costs) actual and budget information
- Control Capital allocation, manage capital project reporting including regular capital project and acquisition look back analysis
- Special Project analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years relevant work experience
- MBA or CPA Certification preferred
- Previous FP&A experience preferred
- Experience working with financial systems including SAP & Microsoft Excel