To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1400 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Sales & Merchandising Retail Representative
Innovative Water Care • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join our Team! A fun - energizing company with flexible hours! HTH Water Products now hiring part-time Field Sales Representatives. HTH Water Products is a premier leader in the swimming pool and spa industry. This role is to enrich relationships across customer retail outlets, as well as key decision makers for retail operations. Make cold calls and provide sales support and customer product knowledge training as directed by manager. Implement merchandising programs at assigned national and local retail outlets.
- For in-store displays within your designated accounts, maintain product which includes transporting products between stockroom and sales floor with equipment (examples: pallet jack, cart); replenishing, facing out, and rotating products; resolving inventory discrepancies; building, changing, and expanding product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and evaluating/processing damaged or defective product per policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions and/or providing appropriate Customer Service phone numbers for resolution; locating product; and responding to assistance requests and communication of new product releases and promotions.
- Conduct professional sales calls and product surveys at various retail outlets as requested by Supervisor to provide product assortment options, special programs, product knowledge training and provide support on water testing solutions.
- Communicate status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identify and report unsafe working conditions; attend and complete Company training and certifications; follow Company and Store policies regarding backroom, sales floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; completing online field reports, time sheets and expenses in an accurate and timely manner; following applicable local, state, and federal laws. Operating a motor vehicle is required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance with “business use” coverage.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- Must have computer web access with Windows Operating Systems, Internet Explorer Version 7 or higher, and Microsoft Applications.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
*Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Lonza Inc. guidelines to determine eligibility for the Merchandising position"
Part time hours per week with a competitive hourly wage, 401K, paid training, and mileage reimbursement.
If you are a motivated individual and a committed team player we would like to hear from you!
Please APPLY TODAY EOE