To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1510 12th Avenue Road
Nampa, ID 83686
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Saint Alphonsus Health System • Nampa, ID
Posted 26 days ago
This opportunity is for an experienced ER Nurse seeking work-life balance. We are seeking an RN that craves autonomy and independence in their days. Relocation Assistance is available!
Saint Alphonsus South Nampa ED – Nampa, Idaho
● All Saint Alphonsus emergency departments are staffed by board-certified emergency physicians and highly trained staff and are backed by the Most Advanced Trauma Center in the Region (Boise).
● Saint Alphonsus Neighborhood Hospital is well equipped to handle any emergency, with the kind of equipment and services you would expect from a full-service hospital.
● The mission of Saint Alphonsus Neighborhood Hospital is to increase the community’s access to high quality health care through an experienced staff and state-of-the-art resources.
● Medical, Dental, & Vision
● Life Insurance
● Retirement Savings Program – 403b/401k
● Paid time off + Holidays
● Shift Differentials
● Clinical Ladder
● Short and Long-Term Disability
● Tuition reimbursement & Education Assistance
● Employee Discounts & Wellness Programs
Why Saint Alphonsus?
● We are serious about fostering an environment focused on personal and professional growth and offer opportunities that empower our colleagues to develop their careers.
● Saint Alphonsus Health System is a four-hospital regional, non-profit, faith-based, Catholic ministry with over 4,300 associates and a 950+ medical staff which serve 700,000 people in Idaho and Oregon.
● We are anchored by the only Level II Trauma Center in the region, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Boise), providing the most experienced care to the most critically ill patients.
● Centers of Excellence include: Cardiovascular, Neuroscience, Oncology, Orthopedics, Trauma & Emergency and Women's & Children's.
● Licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
● American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare Provider (BLS/HCP) certification.
● 2+ yr(s) in experience in emergency nursing.