Our client is consistently recognized as one of the top companies to work for in greater Cincinnati and one of the nation's top health systems. They are looking to hire a PACS Engineer/Architect with Merge experience. This position can be a work-from-home arrangement however onsite work is required as needed for service/support, on-call, meetings, etc. As such, candidates must live within a two hour drive of their Cincinnati office.
NOTE: As a priority, they are looking for someone with Merge PACS experience, Merge iConnect Access experience, and Merge Enterprise Archive experience. They also support the Cardiology PACS system which is Philips ISCV, PowerScribe 360 4.0, Synogo.via and other third party post-processing software.
NO SPONSORSHIP is available at this time.
The ideal Sr. PACS Engineer\Architect should have the following:
- 5-10 yrs of experience with implementation and support in the PACS /imaging environment. Merge PACS experience is highly desirable.
- Has been involved in multiple large-scale PACS implementations. Cardiology, OB, Orthopedics experience is a big plus.
- Expertise in PACS architecture including server infrastructure, workflow, device integration
· Solid knowledge of VNA\Enterprise Archive technology with understanding of rules, data migration, routing, life cycle management etc.
· Solid project management skills.
· Understanding of clinical workflows, worklist configuration, and hanging protocols.
· Experience with XDS and non-DICOM workflows.
- Has a good concept of enterprise imaging workflow for Radiology, Cardiology, Surgery, OB, Orthopedics, Pathology etc.
- Team player willing to help out with configuration, build or just simply being a resource.
- Great personality, easily works with anyone.