Now interviewing for multiple openings!
Looking for Technicians to join our team at one of our nationwide Truck Service Shop!
TA Truck Service (Travel Centers of America) is looking for Mechanics/Technicians who are highly motivated and career minded who want to come grow with us! We provide accurate, efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing heavy-duty trucks in a reasonable and responsible manner (All makes and models).
We provide on the Job training where we partner you with an experienced Diesel Technician to help you grow and develop the skills of our trade. We also offer Freightliner Training Free of Charge!
Responsibilities of Position
Repairs from preventative maintenance up to major component replacement
Able to perform Road Side Service using our Service Trucks
Able to work in a fast paced work environment
Maintain the safety of both our customers and employees
· With over 250 locations nationwide, hundreds of drive through repair bays and thousands of employees - mechanics, technicians, service advisors, service writers and managers . . . you will be proud to work as a part of our nationwide team! Come grow with us!
· Competitive Pay Plan - hourly with commissions
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Paid ASE Certification Testing
· Continuous Technician Education Program
· Educational Assistance Plan
· 401K Retirement Savings Plan
· Variety of Health, Dental and Vision Plans
· Either high school diploma or GED
· Current and valid driver’s license
To learn more about our truck & trailer repair business go to www.TA-Petro.com
Portable Appliance Testing