Director of H.R. will lead what strives to be the most influential department handling multi-site locations.
· Position requires a continuous learning approach to strengthening the companies culture.
· Assist leadership team with organizational design changes and finding the best skill and team fit for all Partners in Progress to improve productivity and customer satisfaction.
· Provide the leadership team with analysis of objective data and information that will be used to make people decisions, which will lead to improving business decisions.
· Pursue goals that involve implementation of leading-edge teamwork and sustainable positive change.
· Coordinate HR activities at all locations.
· Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures, and Job Safety Analysis.
· Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality
- Performance Management
- Senior Professional In Human Resources
- Succession Planning
- Training And Development
- Workforce Planning