ProLink Resources is currently in search of an Entry Level Mechanical Engineer for a Direct Hire opportunity in Nashville, TN. There is a ton of room for growth within this large manufacturing organization. Please see the job description below.
- The Mechanical Engineer will work on a team of 4 other Mechanical Engineers as well as 4 technicians to evaluate & test different modifications on new products or product variations that ultimately affect the finished product.
- · Utilize advanced professional engineering knowledge to assist in the industrialization of products, troubleshooting, and process improvement.
· Assist other teams to launch new products; control and coordinate the work process.
· Arrange tests required for approval; evaluate the results from the tests.
· Trouble shoot machines and equipment related to tire manufacturing.
· Evaluate, investigate, analyze and write reports on production results.
· Control and coordinate the production of semi-finished products.
· Provide technicians with active support, provide them with feedback on their performance.
· Regularly communicate with the Manufacturing Units in order to ensure effective information for sharing.
- BS degree required. Preferred in Mechanical Engineering, but would also accept Manufacturing or Industrial degrees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000 /year