Stafford Communications is uniquely different. We provide Call Center, Consulting and Marketing Services to our clients. We handle customer contacts on behalf of some the nation’s most prominent brands from our call centers in New Jersey. As experts in regulated industries, we help pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods and beauty care companies build brand loyalty by providing their customers with exceptional experiences. Come join us!
ROLE SUMMARY: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone, text and chat. The Representative will provide information, support, and guidance to breastfeeding consumers, assisting in both the proper operation and maintenance of a personal medical appliance and device.
Our contact center provides extraordinary service and the Representative must demonstrate a high level of sensitivity, empathy, and patience with each consumer.
- We support a Remote Representative workforce by providing the equipment needed for the role (e.g. laptop and accessories). Candidates are required to meet specific employment conditions including having a private work-space and a minimum level internet of 100 MBPS (megabits per second) download speed.
- This is a high-volume call center position and as such, you will be assigned a shift time which serves as your regular work schedule.
- Candidates must be tech savvy and must be able to work with multiple systems and communication channels at the same time. Attention to detail is critical as many of our cases are not first contact resolution.
- Representatives must be skilled at troubleshooting a medical device for mechanical issues, address order and billing questions, website support, general breastfeeding questions and at times document adverse events.
- We consider our representatives on this product as a team working together to address the questions, concerns and issues for breast-feeding mothers.
- Our training process is thorough and requires self-discipline. The first couple of days requires independent reading to understand the team setup and our client's website and pricing. After which, new representatives will participate in remote training on our systems, SOPs and product training.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
We provide support to our client Monday–Friday 9am-9pm; Saturday 10am-4pm; and Sunday 10am–3pm.
Full-time and part-time shifts are available and assigned based on the availability of the applicant and the needs of our client.
- Answer incoming phone calls, text, chat and respond to written communication.
- Provide 1:1 counseling on use of breast pump to nursing mothers via telephone.
- Troubleshoot any issues related to the consumer product.
- Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs.
- Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining superior customer service etiquette.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Fully, accurately, and immediately log all customer and contact information, using various CRM tools and adhering to all compliance standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information and delivering supportive and consultative problem-solving.
- Must to able to maintain professional behavior and a courteous and helpful demeanor in stressful situations.
- Familiarity with smartphone technology and applications, and ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information is critical.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge and/or experience with breastfeeding/pumping.
- College degree preferred with 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience supporting consumer products a plus.
Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving