To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Federal HR Business Development Executive/Subject Matter Expert
HireStrategy • Washington, DC
Posted 10 days ago
Federal HR Business Development Executive
Official Job Description:
We are currently seeking a Federal HR Business Development Executive/Subject Matter Expert for one of our top clients!
- Develop HR business opportunities, cultivate relationships with Federal customers, problem solve, and support the bid process
- Work in collaboration with the Operations Division (Business Development Team, Recruiters, and Proposal Writers) for the ultimate goal of delivering a seamless contract solution to the customer
- Cultivate relationships with potential corporate teaming partners
- Identify, propose, develop, implement, and close new HR business opportunities
- Manage, capture, and track HR opportunities with emphasis on GovWin, FBO, and customer contact
- Consult with customers to assist in finding and proposing solutions
- Prepare HR opportunity pipeline reports
- Attend corporate meetings as needed
- Attend networking events and customer meetings, as appropriate
- Seek and evaluate Teaming Partners
- Review Requests for Proposals, determine if they fall within the company's scope of work and propose staffing and technical solutions
- Assist in writing proposals requiring subject matter expertise
- Serve as HR Program Manager and/or Training Manager as required
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years federal Human Capital experience (preferably within the Federal Sector)
- Proposal writing experience
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills, including proven abilities to communicate effectively through email, in person, and through presentations
- Good project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP would be a plus