Visium Resources has been asked to identify qualified candidates for this Jr. Sourcer opportunity in Boston, MA.
This position will collaborate with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Social Media, Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in business administration, marketing, communications, advertising, human resources, or similar emphasis.
- 2+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills
- Solid technical and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant technical skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well