To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
- Personnel Coordinator
- Phone: (920) 339-9140
- Phone:: (920) 339-9163
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Fixed Asset Specialist
Cadre Services • Green Bay, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Are you a Fixed Asset Specialist who enjoys Data Entry? Are you a Fixed Asset Specialist who is looking for a position with a well-known company with great benefits?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Fixed Asset Specialist, you will be responsible for handling all fixed assets for the company.
- Evaluate the property that the company owns to determine how it can be used to generate income
- Import data from Excel into the company software
- Assist with sales and use tax
- Data entry
- 1+ year experience working with fixed assets
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance or any extra schooling is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Experience using AS400 is a plus
- Positive and driven attitude
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to multitask and work with a lot of interruptions throughout the day
- Ability to work well independently and must be ok with a heavy volume of data entry
- Must be moldable to the position and career oriented
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Fixed Asset Specialist position: $15.00 - $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 135460
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a growing company
- Family-owned business with a small company feel
- Great longevity within the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Birthday off (paid)
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.