User Research Coordinator
Bala Cynwyd, PA - 3 Month Contract with chance of extension
Client: Facebook Technologies
Experis is looking for a User Research Coordinator with experience in conducting quantitative research in a lab setting. This role will be responsible for collecting data from participants making various eye movements and facial expressions so attention to detail is critical.
- Independently manage the day-to-day responsibilities of implementing quantitative research methods.
- Confidently demonstrate expertise and ownership of study intent and design, as provided, to ensure optimal quality and efficiency of data collection throughout the study
- Moderation of study activities
- Confidently demonstrates expertise of tools and processes required to conduct designated research activity.
- Track and communicate participant show rates daily
- Follow sanitation/Covid19 protocols 100% of the time
- Manage third-party research tools and applications
- Maintain service logs for all tools and applications
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
- At least 1 year of experience with quantitative research projects, preferably in a similar role
- Knowledge of, and working experience with, human observational research and experimental design.
- Must be able to work quickly and independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills both with study participants and project team
- A BA/BS in Psychology (cognitive, experimental, or social), HCI/HFE, or experience in Human Factors, or User Research is preferred.
- Experience in Facial Action Coding Systems (FACS) a plus
- A strong technology interest (i.e. games, software, hardware) is preferred
- Must be willing to work onsite with participants
- Be comfortable wearing a mask
- Must be able to work rotating weekends and/or evenings
- Attention To Detail
- Design Of Experiments
- Interpersonal Skills
- Observational Techniques