SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Customer Service Representatives for a large, well-known client in Itasca, IL. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, coordinating and performing numerous customer service functions to the satisfaction of both the customer and the company.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for resolving problems and following through with customer requests based on standardized procedures. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation ($17-$18/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday, with some days working from home optional.
Keywords: Customer service representative, production, general labor, urgently hiring, immediately hiring, hiring immediately, warehouse, laborer, call center, operator, manufacture, urgently hiring, inspector, CSR, inspection, industrial
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
• Build effective relationships with internal and external customers.
• Act as a Liaison for our Itasca, IL facility with the rest of our organization to ensure that all parties understand all customer expectations
• Answer and track all incoming customer inquiries/issues, owning and closing the issue.
• Schedule any pick-ups necessary for customers through the EPG Dispatch dept.
• Analyze customer schedules to ensure we meet expectations
• Work with peers to ensure optimal flow of workload and coverage in the absence of others.
• Travel potentially required.
Required Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- Role with 5-7 years of relevant work experience with international mail & parcel logistics OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate via telephone
- Excellent knowledge of basic computer skills
- Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems.
- Outgoing personality - even tempered, sincere, and friendly
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and perform well in a fast paced environment
Outlook Web App (Email Clients)