To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Broomfield, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Trimble & Associates Inc • Broomfield, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are in need of a positive, outgoing individual who is looking for an administrative career in a professional and fun environment!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
• Perform receptionist duties
• Support executives by helping to coordinating their daily schedules/calendars
• Communicate with clients and update client records.
• Preparing a variety of reports for scheduled appointments.
• Daily decision making and problem-solving, knowing when to consult management.
• Process deposit and transactions
• Assist with event planning
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
• Three (3) to five (5) years of demonstrated receptionist/admin assistant experience. Preferably within a wealth management firm, CPA firm, or similar professional services organization.
• A people person with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Professional and positive attitude.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to interact with clients and guests.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Outstanding customer service focus
• Detail oriented
• Team player