Job Title : Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition (BPO/Contact Centre)
Location: Knoxville, TN
· Responsible for Talent Attraction, providing end-to-end recruitment, sourcing, screening and on-boarding candidates & adhering compliance activities e.g. BGV completion, drug test etc.
· Meeting hiring targets, salary budgets, cost per hire and SLA’s as per the defined plan
· Develops sourcing plans through low cost channels and executes sourcing activities
· Conducts interviews, coordinates with line interviewers & doing negotiation
· Prior experience in BPO/Contact Centre hiring is required
· Rolling our offers and contracts
· Identifies opportunities to improve processes and tools to meet recruitment targets
· Manage campaigns effectively and ensuring that the numbers of candidates being assessed reflects business requirements and that suitably qualified candidates are delivered on time.
· At least 6-7 years of relevant recruitment/sourcing related experience.
· Previous experience in any ATS is preferred (Taleo, Success Factor etc.)
Personal Style Enablers:
Strong communications skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence among peers, associates and applicants
· Solutions-focused, able to sort through information and develop solutions quickly
· Comfortable with uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and execute on assignments
· Detail oriented with practical approach to problem solving
· Able to manage high volume workload and have a flexible approach
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.