Customer Sales Representative
Join Precision's growing team!
Here at Precision, we are excited to interview candidates who are outgoing, personable, and looking for growth opportunity.
Apply now if you are an outgoing, dynamic individual that is able to build relationships, provide exceptional customer service, and help our clients gain and retain customers!
URL blocked - click to apply
The overall duty of this role is to consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the sales team. Other duties include; but are not limited to:
- Someone who can absorb and retain product knowledge
- Meeting and making a connection with customers
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity, enthusiasm, and integrity
- Attend in-office training and leadership development meetings
- Educate customers on how products or services
- Create brand awareness, demonstrate product knowledge & product enthusiasm
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility in the future.
*Desirable personality traits that will compliment our team: Passion for helping others, ambitious, competitive, friendly, and comfortable with people. Strong work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work in a team and take initiative independently
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management team
- Previous retail, sales, customer service, entrepreneurial experience preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong relationship building skills
- Must be dependable, efficient, and able to multitask
- Conversational/interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma Required/ College Degree or equivalent work experience a huge plus but not required
If you define yourself as a good fit for this position we encourage you to apply. If chosen you will hear back from our HR department in reference to a first round interview. Good Luck!
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail