We are currently working with a client in the Harrisburg Pa. area to fill temporary to possible permanent positions as a Maintenance Technician
· Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
· Selects appropriate machine and settings for a given task.
· Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
· Monitors production, adjusting feed and other settings as necessary.
· Diagnostic & repair skills for trades, HVAC, electrical, plumbing.
· Checks output for quality assurance and documents or discards defects.
· Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
· Maintains a safe and clean workstation.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
· Excellent coordination and mechanical skills
· Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in math
· Basic computer skills
· Must be able to pass a security background check.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks