ShowMojo streamlines the residential rental process, and vastly improves the leasing experience for property managers and renters alike. Our company is growing rapidly, with customers in all 50 states. To learn more about us visit: showmojo.com
We are looking for sales professionals who are self-motivated, have positive energy and bring enthusiasm into the role. Our sales team members enjoy working independently, but also interact in healthy team-based collaboration.
ShowMojo's sales team uses an online approach to land business-to-business sales. This starts with prospecting and warming up leads to build a funnel of interested prospects, progresses into online demos and closing calls to get to the sale, and finishes off with follow-up calls to ensure the sale is onboarded and happy.
Activities throughout the week can vary. Some days could have a heavy focus on dialing to refresh your pipeline. Other days could be filled with online demos, where you need to present and demonstrate sometimes complicated concepts (related to leasing automation and emerging leasing best practices) in simple, user-friendly terms. Other days could be closing calls and building your referral chain.
Some travel is required. You'll be expected to attend up to a dozen trade shows and industry-related events each year. Property management or real estate experience -- while helpful -- is not required for this position. We will help you get up to speed on the domain.
Our company is fully remote. We hire based on technical self-reliance. You should be comfortable (and even excited) working with and learning about current technologies.
This is a completely remote job. Travel during COVID-19 is very minimal. We are not bouncing sales people about the country in a pandemic. Only after trade shows resume -- and large gatherings and flights are safe -- travel up to once a month will be required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This is a salaried position, including both base and commission. The advertised compensation range combines both salary and commission.
Available benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Have meaningful experience with cold calling and closing calls.
- Solid and professional written communication skills.
- Ability to professionally and personably communicate with business owners and critical stakeholders.
- Have experience presenting with online tools like Zoom, Join.me or Webex.
- Self-manage your prospecting and sales activities -- calling, emailing and demoing throughout the day -- in order to hit daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Maintain new and existing customer connections and activities within our CRM.
- Have a quiet office (home or elsewhere) with a strong internet connection and a newer computer.
Property Management Systems