A-Line Staffing is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of IS Technician located in Smithfield, RI
Please review the desired qualifications listed below and apply or contact Nate Namiotka with questions.
IS Technician Responsibilities include:
· Responsible for resolving customer inquiries by using the tools provided to services the customer quickly, efficiently and thoroughly. Prompt response to questions from CVS employees by troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving problems and overall store support and installations.
· Document problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided.
· Maintain knowledge with accurate and up to date information relating to current policies, procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
IS Technician Requirements:
· A minimum of 6 months related work experience required, ideally in a call center, technical or customer service-related role
· 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a service-oriented call center, preferred
· Associate or Technical degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
· Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
· Must have excellent Customer Service skills
· Must have competent PC skills, Particularly in Excel and Access
· Must have excellent verbal and listening communication skills Must have excellent writing skills
· Able to work in a flexible 24/7 work environment, preferred
· College degree preferred, not required, High School Diploma or GED required
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nate Namiotka – A-Line Staffing
Nice (Unix Utility)