To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mesa, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Principals • Mesa, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Principals is currently recruiting for an Accounting Specialist on a full-time basis for our client in Mesa. They are a growing company in the automotive industry and are looking for someone with 2+ years of relevant experience and strong technical skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with competitive benefits and a fun, flexible work environment.
A typical day in this role will involve processing of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks, including data entry, reporting and reconciliation. The right candidate should have at least 2 years of accounts receivable and accounts payable experience as well as strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Review, audit and entry of vendor invoices into accounting system
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Communicate with vendors to resolve missing or incorrect information
- Assist with weekly check runs
- Process customer payments
- Post adjustments to customer accounts
- Assist with billing on a monthly basis
- 2+ years of A/P and A/R experience required
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually when needed
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Employment Type: Full time, M-F Business Hours
Compensation: $17 to $19 per hour, depending on experience
If this is the ideal job opportunity for you and you meet the required qualifications, submit your resume to be considered! Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or email@example.com with any questions.