To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasanton, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pleasanton Automall • Pleasanton, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Acura of Pleasanton, located in Pleasanton, CA, is looking for Sales Consultants with a proven track record to join our team. www.PleasantonAuto.com
As part of Hendrick Automotive Group, the premier automobile dealer group in the country, we are a competitive auto mall consisting of Acura & Lexus dealerships.The Pleasanton Automall sells and services Acura automobiles in beautiful affluent Pleasanton, CA; we are looking for the best in the industry to join our team. We are committed to the future of selling and servicing automobiles and are looking for fresh new talent to join us in our pursuit!
Acura of Pleasanton is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales
- Arranges for delivery of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 2 year(s) sales or retail experience required - Automotive not required, however, a plus
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Service results
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete DMV, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
**Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in Pleasanton Automall.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.