To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Principals • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Accounting Principles is currently seeking a Staff Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the construction industry. This is a full time position at a well-established Construction company located in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a great role that offers a great opportunity to work with a goal-oriented and dedicated team.
This Role entails primary preparation for supporting all accounting functions through the financial statements, including A/P, A/R, Payroll and Account Reconciliations.
- Performs mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors made by both internal and external personnel
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respects to operating maintenance accounts results and variances, and with the production of working capital, cash-flow reports, as well as applicable commentary
- Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- Well Understanding of General Accounting Principles GAPP
- Problem Solving
- Project Planning
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical Skills
- Multi-taking projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
2 years Minimum Staff Accounting Experience within the construction industry
8:00AM-5:00PM, 40 hours per week