Mid-state Consultants is looking for an OSP Engineer
to join our team in Brimley, Michigan.
Mid-State Consultants is seeking an experienced
OSP Engineer to perform on field work type engineering,
and some on-premises positions.
Qualified candidates will have experience with this type of work.
This will include experience with taking field
notes for legal mandates (road moves), maintenance,
held orders, growth, business requests for service, etc.
Experienced candidate will also have knowledge
of customer records, drafting/cable records,
work order input, circuits, etc. This position could be
long term for the right candidate.
Only qualified candidates matching the position description
will be contacted.
• Taking of detailed field notes
• Copper and fiber facilities using aerial, underground
and direct buried practices.
• Assisting in ROW acquisition is a plus
• Knowledge of planning and design is a plus
• Computer literate
• RUS knowledge is a plus
• Must have an in depth knowledge of telecom construction.
• Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Previous supervisory experience is desirable.
• Knowledge of RUS practices are a plus.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in telecom engineering.
A highly competitive wage, along with full benefits,
makes these positions very attractive.
We specialize in providing comprehensive, “full service”, communication systems engineering and are proud of our heritage in the industry, with more than five decades of experience in the communications field.
We are a 100% employee owned (ESOP) company with over 100 clients
in the telecommunications field.
We offer a full range of communications engineering services including:
· Telephony Engineering
· Data and video networks
· Computerized mapping and conversion
· Construction supervision
· ROW services
We have experience working for a broad spectrum of clientele including local exchange carriers (CLEC & ILEC), inter-exchange carriers, competitive access providers, cellular and CATV operators. We currently perform this broad spectrum of work throughout the United States, to include Alaska and Hawaii, as well as other international locations.
If you feel your qualifications meet the above requirements,
please send an updated resume outlining your previous,
relevant experience to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.