- Bachelor’s degree, and 2-6 years of related insurance experience.
- Must have or be able to obtain the appropriate state brokers licenses.
- Ability to establish work priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to use initiative and good judgment in accomplishing tasks with minimal errors.
- Must possess critical thinking skills.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships and to function in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to lead/command client and/or market discussions.
- Good listening skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, including data entry, word processing and spread sheet applications. Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
We are committed to offering a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. We also offer health and welfare benefits, employee stock purchase plan, generous vacation via discretionary time off, and am education assistance program (e.g., tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment assistance, etc.).
Beecher Carlson is a subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. a large account risk management broker. For more than 30 years, we have delivered integrated insurance and risk management solutions to some of the most recognized and respected companies in the world. We work to help clients manage their business risks, protect and enhance their capital, and fulfill their corporate missions by delivering expertise by industry focus and product specialization. Insurance Business America named Beecher Carlson as a Top Insurance Workplace for 2019. Find out more about our team and expertise here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Vice President, Cyber Risk and Executive Liability