Our North East division is actively seeking an entry level Client Service Representative to help extend company outreach and secure ongoing business relationships on behalf of the company! As a part of our team, you will train with industry leaders to master communication skills and act as the initial point of contact between client and consumer.
The Client Service Representative should thrive in a high energy environment, implement innovative ideas, and communicate effectively with peers and executives, alike. Complete training is provided for all qualified candidates.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with management staff to implement outreach strategies
- Manage assigned territories to maximize outreach to target prospects
- Interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns and resolving issues promptly
- Provide targeted service and product solutions during one-on-one meetings with customers and clients
- Handle confidential customer information with sensitivity and discretion according to the client's compliance and privacy policies
- 1-2 years of experience in a client or customer-facing position
- Must be able to follow directions and excel in a team-oriented environment
- Superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills with a high emotional intelligence
- Value transparency, honesty, and will always do the right thing even when no one is watching
- Customer Service
- Management Training
- Relationship Building