To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lansing, IL 48911
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Infinity Consulting Solutions • Lansing, IL
Posted 2 months ago
ICS is partnered with a world-leader in the materials industry, whose design and material manufacturing is redefining industry standards. We are seeking an ambitious, self-starter who demonstrates attention to detail, problem solving abilities, and strong communication skills (both written and verbal.) This individual will be part of a dynamic team to support company growth. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Perform daily accounting functions
- G/L activity posting, reconciliation, and maintenance of subsidiary ledgers
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ad hoc modeling and analysis
- Perform monthly and annual closes
- Assist with variance analysis
- Create and present reports to senior management
- Administer and process payroll
- Benefits coordination
- 5+ years of experience supporting accounting or similar functions
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Proficient with QuickBooks, preferred
- Proficient with ADP, preferred
- Cost accounting or experience in manufacturing industry, preferred