To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Software Development Manager
FrankCrum • Clearwater, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum is seeking a Software Development Manager to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by supporting the research, design and development of computer software systems in conjunction with hardware product development.
- Exercises independent judgement and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
- Consults with managers or other personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of programming and coding required.
- Assigns duties and reviews work of software developers.
- Designs, develops and modifies programs, including prototypes.
- Analyzes test runs on computer to correct or direct correction of coded program and input data.
- Revises or directs revision of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Compiles documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Assists in administration of personnel functions including recruiting, review of job descriptions and selection and placement of personnel.
- Trains subordinates in software design and program coding.
- Ensures use of standards for terms and symbols used to simplify interpretation of programs.
- Works with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
- Prepares records and reports.
- Three (3) years of experience developing association software or six (6) years of experience developing other software with project management experience.
- High level of project and people management within a software development environment.
- B.S. in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of association software development experience.
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
• Health Insurance - free for employee-only level
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
• Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
• Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
• Entertainment Discounts
• Pet Services Discount Plan
• Legal Services Plan