To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1395 South Marietta Parkway Southeast
Marietta, GA 30067
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Express Employment Professionals • Marietta, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for multiple Customer Service Representative in Marietta! Spanish Bilingual is a PLUS!
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving customer issues. (Read Qualifications carefully, please do NOT apply if you do not meet the qualifications - these are a 100% must)
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- MUST have experience handling large volume of inbound calls
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions- utilizing several computer screens
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Looking for 3+ years previous experience in customer service. Previous experience in sales, or other related fields a plus also.
- Experience & ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a MUST
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills (We will test you on Word, Excel and Typing)
- Must type 40+ WPM ( No exceptions- test will be given)
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- MUST live within 25 minutes of Marietta 30067.
- MUST provide a minimum of 2 recent previous employers for verification.
If you have the experience please email your resumes to us (make sure resumes are neat and up to date)