To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
254 Burnside Avenue
manchester, CT 06108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Primary Prevention Homecare • manchester, CT
Posted 2 months ago
Primary Prevention Homecare- is looking for RN's for Full-time and Per-diem positions to provide services for our clients in the Vernon/Tolland/Manchester areas. We are seeking homecare RNs who are experienced in med admin/behavioral health homecare visits.
Must be able to work M-F AM shift. Weekends are not required. Please attach your resume. Interviews will be conducted until the position is filled.
Additional visits above quota are paid as follows:
RN Med Admin: $25/visit
RN Skilled Visit: $35/visit
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:nurse, registered
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- CT clinical RN license
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in homecare required as RN/Case Manager or LPN
- Great communication skills and basic computer knowledge
- Must pass a background check and drug screen at hire
- Annual PPD or proof of chest xray negative for TB