Provides administrative support to the President and Executive team. Handles a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative functions, as well as acts as a liaison between the President and staff.
o Proficient with Concur Travel and Expense applications
o Experience with International Travel including multi-segment travel and difficult itineraries are a must.
o Experience with processing and renewing Passports and travel Visas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Coordinates the President’s schedule and maintains their calendar.
• Coordinates and arranges travel for the President.
• Manages requests for travel Visas and passports for international travel.
• Organizes and proofs the Presidents mail, files, confidential records and time sensitive materials.
• Develops and edits PowerPoint presentations for the President.
• Provides meeting, convention, and events support as needed (i.e. scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, managing logistics, etc.)
• Attends meetings and acts as scribe.
• Acts as point person on projects to ensure deadlines are met.
• Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
• Prepares and/or audits expense reports.
• Reconciles/Approves invoices.
• Provides administrative support to other members of the President’s executive team as needed.
• Orders and maintains stock of office supplies.
• May manage company fleet registration, servicing, etc., and file auto insurance claims.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule as needed.
• May be required to be on-call after regular business hours.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks at once, have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Reliable attendance is a must.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology Excellent computer and phone skills
• Customer Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Excellent interpersonal skills
• Intermediate Language Skills- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Intermediate Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
• Computer Skills: Internet, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Presentation, database
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Associate’s Degree
• Minimum 4 years of experience in an Administrator role
• or equivalent combination of education and experience