The Recruiter is responsible for the identification, qualification, and matching of candidates. The Recruiter builds relationships with candidates through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
Recruiter Job Description
- Identify, engage, and recruit qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities to include, but not limited to: market and Internet research identifying alternate candidate sources, cold calling, executing recruiting calls, referral recruiting, and online social networking. Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
- Evaluate market conditions and ensure candidate inventory population stays at appropriate levels to accommodate anticipated client demand.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates not currently on assignment.
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Complete appropriate reference checks on candidates to ensure authenticity of stated skills and experience and coordinate onboarding process with operations staff.
- Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
- Package the candidates for presentation to client.
- Present job opportunities to candidates and negotiate pay rates.
- Prep and debrief candidates. Provide coaching and advice to candidates throughout the client interview process to include counter offers and job transition.
- Conduct follow-up activities with candidates to ensure job satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Account Managers in activities directly related to candidate quality assurance, retention and extension, lead generation, remarketing and candidate satisfaction.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
Recruiter Essential Job Functions
- Key Success Indicators/Attributes
- Demonstrate ability to obtain Career-To-Date Placements in excess of 50 candidates.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrate well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult human relations issues with professionalism and respect.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
himagine solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.