Looking for a new career in customer service and interested in human resources or employee benefits? This position is most likely perfect for you. Client Success Representatives (CSRs) at PrimePay are the main service contact for our participants and we strive to treat them like family, helping them to understand and take full advantage of their benefits.
PrimePay is looking for our next Benefit Services Client Success Representative to support COBRA, flexible spending account (FSA), health reimbursement arrangement (HRA), and health savings account (HSA) participants.
Looking for job stability? Look no further. As our client base continues to grow, so does our need for rock star CSRs. As long as you’re dependable, eager to learn and are an effective communicator, you’ll fit right in.
A typical day in the life of a CSR may vary, but you can expect to:
- Handle service calls and emails from participants regarding benefits and coverage
- Research and resolve participant issues
- Explain plan policies and procedures
- Review FSA/HRA claims, receipts, and other documentation
Now that we know about you, here is a little about us:
PrimePay is an employee management solutions provider offering a full range of integrated payroll and HR support services. We are a privately-owned national company, serving all 50 states from over 30 office locations. From small companies to large, from one employee to many, our clients count on us to consistently do the right thing for their business, their staff and their own peace of mind.
PrimePay offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time-off, paid holidays, a flexible spending account, STD/LTD and life insurance.
Sound like you? Good, keep reading. You most likely have these desirable qualities:
- A great problem-solver with customer service experience
- A shining, optimistic attitude
- Confidence in math skills
- You know your way around the computer
- Ability to handle phone calls with positivity
It’s a huge plus if you:
- Have previous experience with COBRA and FSA/HRA administration
- Are bilingual (English/Spanish)
Health Reimbursement Arrangement