To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florham Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CVS Health • Florham Park, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health.We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible,more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores.
We are looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world.
As a UI Architect, you will be creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated, and more reliable for more people, both online and in our stores. The UI Architect is essential for ensuring that our growing team is making a difference in customers’ lives through digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. The UI Architect position is responsible for creating the Architectural vision and strategy that support specific business needs.
As part of the Product and UI teams, you will be developing state-of-the-art user centered customer experiences. The Product and UI teams are also accountable for working with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement our next generation UI frameworks that support front-end web experiences.
Additional Responsibilities of the UI Architect:
- Research, architect, and develop innovative digital solutions to engineer highly responsive and engaging web and mobile front ends
- Work closely with product owner to provide project estimates based on customer experience, features and envisioned solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement rapid prototypes to evaluate solutions and ensure technical feasibility of UI designs
- Ensure architecture and designs are in alignment with overall enterprise architecture
- Solve problems and pro-actively look for ways to improve our products, platform, and UI frameworks
- Provide thought leadership on future of UI framework and design concepts in architecting e-commerce applications
- Mentor junior software architects/engineers
10+ years as a software engineer
3+ years as a UI Architect for highly trafficked customer facing digital assets
Experience leading large scale UI transformations and design of re-usable User Experience subsystems highly preferred.
Thorough hands-on knowledge working with XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, Web services and API’s.
Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development In-depth knowledge of framework code and methods of component architecture.
Experience with a CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.
Good understanding of SPA’s, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
Expert level optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability.
A track record of writing clean, high quality, high performing, scalable code.
Good understanding of ADA and regulatory compliance's.
Experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms: Cloud Foundry, Openshift, AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku, or other PaaS technologies.
Ability to influence, guide, and reinforce the adoption of standards and processes across the development teams.
Ability to lead, train, and mentor other Engineers.
- Web Security experience
- UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Mobile Application development experience
- Thorough understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, and data structures
- Data-informed product development through analytic, A/B testing, and user group testing
- Strong presentation and verbal communications skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
Master’s degree preferred.
Agile certification is a plus