To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
83-20 150th Street
Queens, NY 11432
- Dana Villanueva
- Phone: 312-471-6033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Loan Officer Assistant
The Federal Savings Bank • Queens, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Federal Savings Bank, recently named one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing private companies for the second consecutive year, is seeking an experienced Mortgage Banker Assistant rockstar to support the Bank's two highest producing Mortgage Bankers. The Mortgage Banker Assistant will help manage the Bankers' pipelines, loan applications, loan structuring, and provide customer service to borrowers. This position will be based out of our Jamaica, NY office in Queens.
The ideal candidate for this role is a currently a Loan Officer Assistant/Mortgage Banker Assistant or Mortgage Loan Processor with 2+ years of mortgage related experience and looking for an opportunity to work with a consistently high volume of loans in a very fast-paced environment. Think you have what it takes? Apply today and let's find out!
- Assist multiple top producing Mortgage Bankers as their main liaison among Bankers, customers, internal operations support, realtors, and title companies
- Help manage the Mortgage Bankers' pipelines while working with Processing, Underwriting, and Closing teams to ensure loans get closed in a timely manner.
- Prepare mortgage applications and disclosures for signing
- Structure loans in Encompass loan origination system
- Review loan guidelines and analyze borrower qualifications
- Provide fantastic customer service to clients and referral sources
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations. Always giving "Wow" service
- Marketing tasks to include maximizing the Mortgage Banker’s CRM and past client business
- Attend all National Sales Meetings
- Attend all functions with Mortgage Banker(s) when requested
- Help organize events for the Bankers such as realtor luncheons, borrower meet 'n greets etc
- Continue to assume responsibilities and help the team grow
- 2 year college degree, or commensurate mortgage industry experience
- 2 + years of experience in Mortgage Processing or Loan Officer Assistant
- Experience with Encompass Loan Origination Software strongly preferred
- Experience with DU/LP strongly preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Must have a friendly, outgoing, engaging personality
- Must be a team-player with a great sense of humor
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have favorable background and credit standing
Only local candidates residing near Queens, NY will be considered.