Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Contract Administrator to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for assigning and finalizing contracts for execution and for assisting internal departments in contract agreements. This position must monitor the legal review email box, maintain the SharePoint tracking log, answer questions, organize files and approvals, and ensure the proper processes are followed.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Monitors the Legal Review email group including assigning contracts, questions, requests, complaints, etc. to the appropriate reviewer for handling.
2. Logs all such requests and updates status of all in-process matters.
3. Obtains appropriate approvals (legal, credit, business and purchasing) for all contracts/paperwork that are processed through Legal Review.
4. Arranges for execution, distribution and archiving of all contracts and paperwork requiring signatures.
5. Maintains physical and electronic files for all contracts.
6. Maintains the contract log to track the progress of all requests through the review, negotiation, approval and execution process.
7. Maintains the legal file room including coordination of off-site storage when necessary.
8. Maintains matrices of department processes and procedures.
9. Manages maintenance and updating of Legal Department information and forms.
10. Training and supervising temporary employee who assists the legal department.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees and external contacts, while maintaining confidentiality in all related discussions.
2. Must understand the functional interaction of all departments.
3. Complete understanding of contract administration principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
4. Ability to work well under constantly changing deadlines and priorities.
5. Ability to develop advanced techniques, processes, and standards.
Education, Certification, and Experience:
1. Associate's degree or equivalent is required.
2. 2 to 3 years of relevant experience is required.
3. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at URL blocked - click to apply. Please reference requisition number PAPL4754.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.