RN – Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Registered Nurse
ProLink Healthcare is currently interviewing qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates for a Progressive Care Unit (PCU) in one of Indiana's major hospital facilities.
Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Registered Nurse (RN) Job Description:
- Care for patients who require close monitoring and frequent assessment
- Maintain IV access and administer IV medications and antibiotics
- Monitor patients before, during, and after invasive procedures
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of cardiopulmonary and respiratory emergencies and know how to start standard interventions to stabilize the patient
- Basic cardiac rhythm monitoring techniques, interpretation, and treatment
- Basic and advanced life support
Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Diploma or degree from an accredited nursing program
- Active IN RN license
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a setting equivalent to or more critical than PCU
· ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
As a ProLink Healthcare employee each candidate will have access to full healthcare benefits, premium hourly pay, direct weekly deposit, and excellent customer service from a free consultative approach.
Please respond to this posting with an updated resume if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or openings that may be similar.
- Must have diploma, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Must hold current Missouri or Compact RN license.
- Must have two years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have experience in desired specialty.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations