My client, with more than 1300 employees in 64 locations in the U.S. and abroad, is in need of a Generator Technician. Even though part of a larger corporation, my client has a family-feel environment. Great benefits as well as professional growth.
Local travel to client locations. Clean driving record needed.
In this role you will:
- Accurately trouble shoot and diagnose all problems with power generation equipment, including problems with Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), and generator controls AC and DC.
- Make repair recommendations to customers; order appropriate parts to complete repairs.
- Perform all repairs on power generation equipment and related support equipment; replace support equipment as necessary.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
- Utilize measuring equipment including multimeters, ampmeters and meghometers for the diagnosis and repair of equipment.
- Perform load testing via dry type load bank test equipment and perform building tests utilizing automatic transfer switches and related controls.
- Assist lower level Field Service Technicians in completing work assignments as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
High School Diploma or GED
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Oil And Gas
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)