Looking for a rewarding opportunity in Hospice? Come be a part of our great team. Companion Hospice located in Mesa is currently seeking to add a RN Case Manager to our team. We are growing and our case loads are smaller to allow for that growth. Our patients come first and our employees are our most important asset!
WHAT YOU BRING TO COMPANION
- Your gift of skill in managing and loving your caseload of 10 to 13 patients/families
- Your expertise to be the liaison between the medical team and all other disciplines that visit your patients
- Your calm approach to educating the patients and families regarding disease process, medication use and end of life issues
- You are interested in learning the newest pain and symptom management protocols and like to attend the teaching opportunities provided to widen your arsenal of assistance for your precious patients.
- You understand the team approach. You reach out to the other team members for support and input as you sharpen your plan to help relieve your patient's suffering
- You have a "Never Give In" fire in your belly approach to pain control. If you have a patient in pain, it keeps you up at night.
WHAT COMPANION BRINGS TO YOU
- We are an open access hospice. Every person entrusted to our care is a VIP. We welcome your non-traditional ideas regarding comfort and symptom management for each individual person on your caseload
- Flexible scheduling to meet your needs as well as the needs of your patients
- Companion is a large company with mom and pop style structure. We have a lot of resources to support you, including education on any new equipment, meds or procedures your patients may need
- We do not have cookie cutter protocols or red tape approval requirements. If your patient needs something, we can get it for you quickly. You have access to all leadership, including the owner if you are getting the run around about something you need to help a patient's suffering
- Companion offers a comprehensive healthcare leadership course to those employees who want to be a leader in a healthcare organization. In addition to earning 30 CEU’s, you will dig into leadership topics such as: technology driven care, population health management, interpreting and projecting from financial reports, leadership styles and mentorship program, HR laws, Sales and marketing.
- Our patients must receive Superior care. That means you cannot be stressed out or overwhelmed. The leadership of Companion is committed to honoring you and serving you. After all, your job is to relieve the suffering of the sick and dying. Florence Nightingale said, "there is no more important calling in this world"
We offer a wonderful working environment, competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, vacation, sick, and 401K.