Title: Data Entry Specialist
Duration: 03 months Contract
Location: Louisville, KY 40223
Schedule: Part time: 20-30 hours per week
- Working with utilities and vendors to retrieve client invoices through online systems, directly through email or phone calls. Inputting and formatting client data into spreadsheets and internal systems
- Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Numbers involved position
- Someone who enjoys a chase – working to get information
- Some variety
- Very heavy data involvement
- Great working environment
- Preferred but NOT required – Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, preferably in business, finance, engineering or mathematics, or equivalent business experience.
- Required – 1-2 years business or client service experience in a professional office environment.
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile