Job Title: Inventory Coordinator III
Location: Dallas, TX 75235
Duration: 12 months
- Stockroom experience, cycle count, SAP, forklift, Shipping / Receiving, Dangerous Goods experienced, Lean six Sigma, International shipping experience.
- Under general supervision, assist management with the operation of Stockrooms, Shipping/Receiving, Transportation and Warehouses to ensure all material received and shipped adhere to corporate quality standards.
- Assist with instruction of new personnel and the incorporation of new policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Process pick/delivery tickets by pulling and issuing parts to support Service Center, Spare Parts Sales, Back Shops, ASC and Distribution Allocation.
- Perform appropriate computer/inventory transactions as required. by daily activities.
- Transport material to and from destination and warehouse parts/material in compliance with the Material Handling Standards.
- Unload freight from delivery carriers and check incoming shipments for mishandling and damages.
- Note damages with carrier.
- Process and verify material receipts against contents and compare material documentation to validate for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist in shipping of materials to customers, distribution allocation, repair facilities and vendors.
- Notify appropriate party of any discrepancies.
- Operate material handling equipment and company vehicles as required.
- Utilize inventory management system (such as Corridor) to process basic functions of material handling.
- Package material for shipment in compliance with FAA standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to obtain certification to operate material handling equipment and to meet all training requirements.
- Ability to meet collateral duty inspection requirements (CD Stamp) within appropriate timeframe.
- Good working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
- Proficient in computerized inventory management system.
- Corridor experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- May require a DOT physical for Highway driving if applicable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate fork trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, pager, fax & copier.
- Qualified to package Hazardous Material for shipment and movement, if applicable.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- High School Diploma or GED required. College coursework desired.
- 3 years’ experience in stockroom/warehousing, material handling, shipping/receiving or transportation.
- Aviation based warehouse experience
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile