To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Scott Lacy
- Phone: 8162650430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - OK and NM • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Imagine yourself as the Restaurant Manager of an environment where your main focus is to guarantee your guests are having a GREAT time, and where you will be expected to do the SAME! Apply Today Our original restaurant started back in the early 1980’s in Texas and since that time we have over 25 locations throughout the U.S. and currently expanding across the south. Our menu was created specifically to offer a taste of home, featuring family recipes from South Texas, New Mexico, and Mexican border towns. Let’s just say our food is a powerful addiction! Each one of our locations has a personality of its own, but you can always expect signature pieces of our fun and electric décor. Our Company is growing and always looking for the best, working here means that can be YOU! In order to fuel our expansion plans, we need the most talent Restaurant Manager around, we will offer an outstanding compensation and an excellent benefits package! Apply Today
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager in overseeing all areas of operations and floor management. The Restaurant Manager will assist with the achievement of company goals and endeavors. The Restaurant Manager must provide leadership and perspective to all the team members and always support our mission and principles. The Restaurant Manager will also be expected to help in maintaining numerous departments successfully, attend weekly meetings with the management team to review performance and provide direction, inspiration and support toward achieving personal and professional goals, review weekly/monthly P&L statements, and work together with the management team to develop action plans increase sales and control costs.
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Potential Based On Performance
- Outstanding Career Growth Potential
- Insurance Benefits Package
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The Restaurant Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service