Equipment and Facility Maintenance
· Ensures safe operation of machinery, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components.
· Uses common tools including but not limited to: hand and power tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills and wrenches, precision measuring instruments, and electrical and electronic testing devices.
· Troubleshoots sources of equipment problems by observing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and component devices in the operation; uses precision measuring and testing instruments.
· Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
· Executes changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting parts using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
· Adjusts functional parts of devices and controls instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straight edges.
· Assists other maintenance personnel with emergency and non-emergency repairs.
·Performs various welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing.
·Troubleshoots and repairs Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and associated control systems.
·Performs boiler chemical testing; records result in log books; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
·Performs daily and weekly safety checks on boilers and makes necessary repairs.
·Performs wastewater treatment system testing; record results in logbooks; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
·Records and analyzes meter readings of utilities in logs and takes corrective actions where appropriate.
· Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of location equipment per work procedures or technical manual.
Inspects motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, and performs other maintenance actions while following maintenance records.
•1 year production equipment maintenance experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment required. Applicable military experience will be considered
• Ability to read blueprints and schematics required
• Ability to read and understand maintenance literature printed in English required
• Basic computer and Microsoft office skills required
•Experience using Hand & Power tools required
• Lockout/Tagout experience required
• Prior welding experience including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing preferred
•Experience with formalized safety programs preferred
•Prior experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System preferred
• HVAC experience preferred
•Boiler knowledge preferred
Company is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.