To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Apopka, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FINFROCK • Apopka, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Transportation Dispatcher to join our Transportation/Logistics team.
Position Description: Dispatches local and long distance trucks and trailers according to schedule and oversees truck drivers and driver helpers while they are at the FINFROCK plant, en route, and at FINFROCK sites by performing the following duties:
- Issues orders for the departure of rigs at specified hours, according to schedule.
- Arranges for rigs and drivers in case of accidents or heavy traffic.
- Updates Piece tracker (proprietary software) of incoming and outgoing product.
- Supervises loading, unloading, and checking of product.
- Inspects drivers' appearance and physical condition prior to dispatch.
- Examines the condition of returning trailers.
- Signals driver in aligning and spacing loads according to specifications.
- Reports issues of concern to the Transportation Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of transportation dispatch experience
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.