Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our talent by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career.
Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and talent help us to achieve. For more information visit: URL blocked - click to apply.
The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
The Program Manager works closely with assigned client and internal colleagues at Advanced Resources to establish goals and manage workforce business solutions for their program. The Program Manager ensures expectations and goals are met while overseeing all aspects of client-specific deliverables.
Individuals must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, direct reports and our clients.
- Thoroughly understand and embody Advanced’s vision, mission, and values
- Maintain general knowledge of standards of the American Staffing Association, all local, state and federals laws and regulations as they pertain to recruiting
- Oversee assigned Advanced partnership account including program development, oversight, resource forecast and allocation, communication and risk management
- Responsible for leading and managing a flexible workforce
- Responsible for leading, implementing, and managing a dedicated flexible sourcing initiative specific to client’s needs
- Executing program goals at assigned client(s)
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for quality of delivery and service level agreements
- Monitor KPIs and deliverables set through program goals to ensure quality performance
- Act as primary liaison to hiring managers, flexible workforce, and Advanced
- Monitor program partnership to ensure Advanced Resources financial budget is met, working with strategic account staff and leads to maximize efficiency, identify issues and develop solutions
- Monitor candidate pipelines and work with the Talent Acquisition Specialists and Strategic Account Managers to maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
- Ensure final candidates placed at client account meet client requirements and are placement ready in accordance with contract terms
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of successful staffing and/or leadership experience
- Familiar with local, state, and federal employment law and regulations
- Possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Understanding of and ability to work within complex databases to track productivity
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Technology aptitude; leverages technology personally and is also able to leverage technology organizationally to improve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a results-oriented team environment
What’s in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group’s career site here.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Determine Best Practices