To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Chicago, IL
- Ignacio Marchena
- Phone: 414-383-2200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
InStaff • North Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
At InStaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the InStaff team today!
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: North Chicago, IL
Order #: 35871443
Days/Hours: 1st Shift
Pay Range: Based on Experience
General Job Duties:
- Performs daily inspections and preventative maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Evaluates and solves mechanical problems.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to detect malfunctions and works with supervision and other maintenance personnel to diagnose and repair the machine.
- Works with production personnel to help improve production efficiencies by suggesting machine improvements and maintenance procedures to those machines.
- Interfaces with outside contractors when contracted work is scheduled during assigned shifts and with outside vendors for purchased parts.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Lubricates and clean parts. Knowledge of proper lubrication and alignment of components.
- Knowledge of Steam Generators
- Electrical knowledge, knows how to perform tasks with a meter, checking motors, voltage and testing.
- Ability to operate lathe, drill press, grinder, milling machine and other metal working tools to make and repair parts.
- Communicates company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Fabricates production parts.
- Knowledgeable of production equipment, form fill machines, food processes and food safety.
- Repairs counters, benches, partitions and other wooden structures.
- Performs other maintenance functions in the plant as required by Supervisor.
- *Responsible to report any food safety/quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action – SQF Practitioner or direct supervisor.
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Visa)
• Longevity and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
Want the fastest response from us?
Upon arrival to the Instaff job post, please click the “Apply Online” button and apply directly to the job. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.