To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT
- Naveen Rao
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Resources, Inc • Hartford, CT
Posted 2 months ago
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 8 Months
- We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the University Relations & Diversity Recruiting (UR/DIV) departments within Healthcare, a Health company.
- The UR/DIV team leads the college recruiting efforts for Healthcare’s nationally ranked corporate internship program, after-college opportunities, and diversity recruiting programs.
- In this role, you will be a critical part of the organization by supporting a best-in-class experience for stakeholders.
- While supporting this fast-paced team, you will build your skills in project management, corporate college recruiting, diversity recruiting, and business communication, while helping the organization meet its recruiting program needs.
What you do
- Oversee the process for requesting and delivery of recruiting-related materials to-and-from events. This includes, but is not limited to: the gathering of materials, packaging requested items for shipping/pick-up, managing the shipping/pick-up of requested items, receiving returned items, and restocking of returned items
- Provide administrative support to UR/DIV team which may include, but is not limited to activities such as scheduling meetings, ordering catering, conference room reservations, generating and distribute department reports, printing/assembling of recruiting-related materials, and research projects as needed
- Assist the recruiting team by providing support to review candidate resumes, posting of jobs at online sites, scheduling of interviews, and other activities
- Support recruiting and/or internship program events as necessary
- Manage inventory of recruiting supplies including booth displays, printed materials, giveaways, and other supplies as needed
- Utilize UPS Campus Ship for shipping and tracking of recruiting materials utilized for events
- Assist the UR/DIV Recruiting team with additional projects as needed
What you need
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to listen, clarify, and respond well to questions in a timely manner
- The ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and innovative approaches, while maintaining a high level of quality
- Enjoy problem-solving and finding the root cause of issues
- The ability to frequently move recruiting materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds throughout the Healthcare campus
- The ability to lift 50-pound recruiting displays and/or boxes to a height of 3-4 feet and load them onto shelving units and/or mobile carts