At ACT we believe our people come first. We also believe in providing excellent customer service to our clients. If you are passionate about helping others read on..
Top performers receive performance-based incentives! So do what you love and get paid for it too! We strongly promote from within, as a matter of fact, 93% of all of our management team started as agents. We also offer, excellent benefits including medical, dental, optical, even pet insurance! Don't wait, apply today for an immediate interview! Come grow with us.
Customer Advocate receives inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquires payments, credits, and internet and cell services. CSR's are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service goals. They also use their excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with every contact to provide world-class customer service. They are the front-line account representatives in our call center.
· Being a successful CSR with ACT will require you to be able to multi-task and empathize with customers.
· Provide customers with product and service information.
· Be able to build rapport with customers.
· Be positive, competitive, confident, reliable, friendly, and engaged during calls.
· Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
· Complete call logs and reports.
· Identify customer needs and resolves problems to inquiries
· Capture data, enter clearly and accurately
· Use customer service skills to appropriately satisfy and retain customer
· Escalate calls as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have a HSD or GED
· Must be able to pass background check and a drug screen
· Strong communication skills
· Must have good computer skills
· Flexible and adaptable
Other Benefits Include:
· We provide an awesome work environment along with Medical/Dental/Vision.
· Employee Referral Bonus of $200
Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, natural origin, disability, or veteran status. EOE
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.